Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Power of the Holy Spirit

On my way home to Gitta, I ran into an old friend of mine. He seemed unusually happy and giddy. He was singing praises and dancing with joy. I greeted him with a hug and asked him why he was so happy. He told me he had just received the greatest gift of all, the gift of the Holy Spirit. I questioned him how he attained this gift and he told me he spoke with Apostle Peter. I asked him if he paid Peter for the gift, and he laughed hysterically and replied "You cannot buy the gift of the Holy Spirit you fool! I received this gift out of faith in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." I answered "How much can I buy this power from you? Here, I will give you all I have, just give me this gift that you now possess!" He replied to me saying that the Holy Spirit is so powerful, that it cannot be bought with any amount of money, but it can be possessed if you truly believe in God.


1 comment:

Lydia said...

i like ur picture :P